FLAMEDXX is a Nashville-based wood product development and distribution company. Since its establishment in 2004, FLAMEDXX has been the market innovator in fire retardant OSB. FLAMEDXX was the first fire retardant OSB on the market, and it has been protecting families and protecting businesses for more than a decade. With FLAMEDXX, you get a product that:
- Slows the spread of fire
- Helps reduce insurance rates
- Is a safe and economical alternative to fire retardant plywood
- Is a lighter and typically less expensive alternative to other fire retardant OSB sheathing
And, FLAMEDXX is multi-functional and easy-to-use:
- Can be used in homes, schools, hospitals and other multi-use structures
- Has undergone rigorous strength and safety tests
- Is an environmentally safe product
- Is easy to use. Special tools or skills are not required.
- Retains fire retardant properties even after cutting or drilling
- Meets a variety of stringent building codes and classifications
Millions of FLAMEDXX OSB panels have been installed on more than 1,000 projects across the United States and Canada. Our customers include engineers, architects, contractors, and wholesalers. Our customers depend on our commitment to them and to the quality product we provide, which keeps new and long-term customers coming back again and again.
We encourage you to explore our website and learn more about our company and product. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime, and we will do our best to reply to you in a timely manner.
P.O. Box 330908
Nashville, TN 37203